The USAID-funded The Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) Program uses south-to-south consultants to support DHS surveys while ensuring overall quality and timely delivery of activities. The DHS Program is looking for potential south-south consultants to expand our existing network.
Eligibility and Requirements
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must live or work in a one of the DHS countries
- Must have at least a bachelor or equivalent degree in public health, demography, statistics, monitoring & evaluation, or related subject
- Must have field experience in one or more survey-related technical areas
- Willingness to travel
- Must have a valid passport
Applications should include the following items:
- A completed application form
- A curriculum vitae
Please complete and submit your application following the process below.
- Scroll down and click on 'Submit to begin new application'.
- Fill in all fields;
- All fields are mandatory.
- You cannot submit your (curriculum vitae) CV until you fill in all fields.
- You can return to edit your application using your email address and password.
- Download the CV template by clicking on 'CV template', then click on upload your CV.
Once you have completed the above, please click "Submit Application" at the bottom of the application form.
You are all done!
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.