- Survey Types
- Survey Characteristics Search
- Survey Process
Survey Characteristics Search
Search Results (Refine Search) (Copy Search to Clipboard)
|Search returned: 64 Survey(s)|
- 1) Data collected for women 15-44
- 2) Other Data (COOD60FL.ZIP) - Contains data collected on Cytology and the Elderly.
- 3) A man’s survey will be carried out in one half of the sample, where HIV, anemia and parasitemia testing will also be part of the DHS.
- 4) Health Issues Survey
- 5) A couples dataset could not be generated since the household line number of the wife/partner (used to create variable MV034 and to link the man with his wife/partner) was not recorded in the Man’s Questionnaire.
- 6) An additional 842 Women Age: 50 to 64 were interviewed in 1/2 of the selected households.
- 7) Datasets are available from http://iinei.inei.gob.pe/microdatos/
- 8) PHOD3A*.ZIP - Health Module Questionnaire
- 9) Other Data: Domestic Violence (women 18 and above in all households were eligible for DV - including women 50 to 95 years old).
- 10) The HIV Test data contain results for children 0-5 years, minors aged 6-14 years, and adult men and women. For the children and minors, the household weight (HV005) is used for analysis, and for adult men and women, the HIV weight (HIV05) is used.